The Great Light is open 24/7 all year round, making it the perfect location for a day out with the family, friends, a run, cycle or a romantic stroll in the evening.
The Great Light is lit every night, and on special occasions turns different colours.
The following dates are when you can see the Great Light coloured:
- 14th February, Valentine’s Day – RED
- 16th February, Chinese New Year – RED
- 8th March, International Women’s Day – PURPLE
- May Day – RED
- 24th-27th May, Belfast Titanic Maritime Festival – BLUE
- 4th August, Belfast PRIDE – RAINBOW
- 11th November, Remembrance Sunday – RED
- December, Christmas – RED